About The Lanark Leeds Home Builders’ Association
The Lanark-Leeds Home Builders’ Association (LLHBA) is part of the Canadian and Ontario Home Builders’ Associations and represents the home building and renovation industry in the Lanark-Leeds region. The LLHBA was established in the fall of 1991, by a group of area builders that wanted to set National skills at a local level. The LLHBA is made up of builders, trades, suppliers and professional service members. All our members promote high quality and professionalism. Our association has over 40 strong members.
The association is simple, we want to provide local home owners a network of reputable home building professionals who can guarantee high quality services. When you hire a LLHBA member, you can feel confident that you are getting a qualified professional who will stand by the craftsmanship of their work.
Ten Reasons for Hiring a Professional
Building or renovating your home should be a positive experience – free from worry and stress. You should have full confidence in your builder or renovator and know that you are getting the best. That’s why you should choose a professional builder or renovator.
- From start to finish. A professional builder or renovator will help you to put it all together – from ideas to design, products to plans, and construction to completion.
- Experienced advice. A professional builder or renovator has the experience and knowledge to help turn your ideas into great results. They listen, make suggestions, and look for the best way of doing things.
- Technical know-how. Professional builders or renovators understand construction, how to deal with challenges and problems, and how to improve the comfort of your home.
- Expert teamwork. Behind every professional builder or renovator, there is a solid network of staff, sub trades and suppliers ready to go to work for you.
- A proven track record. Their business is an open book. You are invited to talk with past customers, look at their previous work and check out their reputation.
- Accurate pricing. No need to be concerned about low-ball costing, inferior work or escalating prices once the job begins. Experienced builders or renovators know what it takes to do something right and how much it costs, and they’ll tell you upfront.
- A written contract. Trust alone is not enough. Professionals back it up with a written contract that spells your project out in detail-what, how, who, when and how much.
- Liability insurance and workers’ compensation coverage. Better safe than sorry. In the unlikely event of an accident or damage to your own or neighboring properties, a professional builder’s or renovator’s coverage protects you from liability and cost.
- Warranty. Like any other consumer purchase, a professional builder or renovation comes with a warranty on labour. And with professional installation, there is no risk of voiding the manufacturers’ warranties on materials and products.
- Service, service, service. Professional builders or renovators are in business for the long term. They work hard to earn your trust and make every renovation a great experience.
“Over 1,000 years of experience, built one home at a time.”
Canadian Home Builders Association
Ontario Home Builders Association
P.O. Box 544, Perth, ON K7H 3K4
Tel/Fax: Darlene Fendley 613-523-5656
A note about the RenoMark program:
“The biggest advertisement in the phone book” or “My uncle’s neighbour used….” isn’t always the best way to find a professional, reliable, reputable renovator! Look to the Lanark Leeds Home Builders’ Association RenoMark program for the answer! Renovate with confidence by using one of our renovator members who have “raised the bar” by meeting the criteria to join the program, and now proudly display the RenoMark logo with their company.
Why You Should Join The LLHBA:
Home building and related business account for a significant portion of our local economy. Every business can benefit from building a network of professional, reliable contacts within their industry. Builders appreciate associates who actively support their trade through local association membership.
When a new home is built, it benefits the local economy by generating additional dollars through service industries. In addition to the cost of materials, lot, labour, equipment and other direct costs in the house itself, business is stimulated by better highways, community facilities, expansion of utility services, new or bigger schools, churches and so forth.
The LLHBA invites you to talk to an existing member and see how you can expand your business opportunities.
Standing alone you are “a voice in the dark” but by joining your local association, you become a part of the “voice of the residential construction
The Lanark-Leeds Home Builders’ Association
P.O. BOX 544, Perth Ontario, Canada, K7H 3K4
Phone/Fax: (613) 523-5656
Perth and District Chamber of Commerce
Phone/Fax: (613) 267-3200